top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

How to Create a US/Ohio Based Limited Liability Company (LLC)

We recommend establishing a Limited Liability company for your investment in United States. The most affordable way to establish an LLC is at the following third party link (independent from us).

Should a choose LLC versus S-Corporation?

Refer to the following article for more information.


Should I buy properties titled on my personal name?

You can also purchase properties titled to your personal name. Should you put your rental properties on your personal name versus LLC? Read the following articles for more information:

How to obtain a US TAX ID while residing in Turkey

You can contact Mr. Cagri Kilinc +90 534 784 1869 for details. Also there are some valuable information on US tax rules including USA/Turkey double taxation agreement on his website


EB-5 Investment Visa

If your investment in US totals $1,000,000; you may be eligible to EB-5 Visa status. You would need an attorney’s opinion on your specific case. There are lots of articles and references online that explains the process. We do not provide legal advice in this matter but would provide investment assistance upon your request.


Do I need an US Based Bank Account for this investment business?

No, you do not need a US Bank account in order to invest in rental properties with us. Your quarterly income distributions shall be wire transferred to a bank of your choice in Turkey or anywhere in the world. Lately it has been very difficult to obtain a bank account for a foreign citizen residing abroad (not in US) . You may inquiry to apply internet banking institutions however you do not need a US based bank in order to do business with us.

If you have more questions or do not see the answer to your question please fill out the box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Success! Message received.

bottom of page